Find The Outgrowth On Your Skin And Tag It, Use This Oil To Bag It!
Let’s get to know about skin tags first. The skin tags can occur anywhere on the body at any time. But their occurrence is not sudden. These skin tags are small lumps of collagen proteins along with blood vessels, fat cells, and nerve endings covered with a layer of the epidermis. These lumps of skin hanging from the skin with the help of a stalk or a peduncle. Using Tea Tree Oil Skin Tags can be treated very easily.
Skin tags are often caused due to the friction between the skin on different part of the body. This is the reason why skin tags are very common in people with an age above sixty due to the wrinkly skin. It is also found in people who suffer from obese or have an XL size. This is due to the rubchub that happens due to many folds on the skin. Expectant mothers and diabetic patient are also prone to skin tags.
Otherwise too, the skin tags are a very common phenomenon in the public. At least one member of the family has skin tags. The skin tags, as usual, are harmless, as well as benign. Some people want those skin tags gone. These skin tags could cause a lot of discomfort to a few people, such as:
- The skin tags could be uncomfortable.
- Skin tags could also cause irritation or inflammation.
- One could get a skin tag on their eyelids, which is very problematic.
- Bleeding skin tags.
- Highly pigmented skin tags look very abnormal.
Skin Tags Have A Tendency To Occur In Selected Places Such As:
- Upper chest.
- Behind the neck.
- Under the breasts.
- The groins.
The skin tags don’t necessarily occur in these places and could occur on any body part.
People who want to get rid of these skin tags try many different methods. A lot of people try to remove them at home. They either burn it or freeze it. They even try to cut them off with sharp instruments. A lot of them have also tried to tie them with floss strings to cut off the blood flow, which decays the skin tag and then makes them fall off. All these methods can be very dangerous and could cause septic infections.
To avoid harmful methods, you could use a remedy that is natural, as well as harmless. This supplement is known as tea tree oil.
Tea Tree Oil:
Tree tea oil is an ancient remedy used by the locals of Africa. Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is found in a tree called Melaleuca alternifolia. It is obtained from the plant by using the process of distillation and evaporation. The tea tree oil can also be extracted from other plants of the Myrtaceae family. A lot of studies have shown that is is very effective on skin tags. The locals of Australia rely on its antiseptic abilities that heal wounds and also fight infections.
The tea tree oil is very popular as it is commonly used for treating issues like athletes foot, acne, and fungal infections. The oil is also used by the cosmetic industry because of its appealing smell in products such as soaps, shampoos, and moisturizers and also creams. You can find tea tree oil in a pharmacy as well as online.
Tea Tree Oil For Skin Tags:
Researchers and experts have discovered that tea tree oil is an effective treatment for skin tags. It removes all the moisture and mass from the skin tag, which will make it very dry. Later the skin tag will automatically fall off because of dehydration and loss of nutrients. The tea tree oil is also antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral, which will prevent you from having discomfort or itchiness, while the tag is drying.
You can use it by following these steps to remove skin tag:
- Clean the skin tags and the area around them thoroughly.
- Apply tea tree oil to the tag with the help of a cotton bud.
- Then, leave it to dry.
- Repeat this process every night
This will help remove the skin tag within a few weeks, without harming your body in any way.
You can even combine tea tree oil with other natural ingredients to help give you a more efficient result. When combined could give you more results, which could prevent more skin tags.
- Cashew plant: Its extracts can help, as it has anti-ulcer and astringent properties. Astringent means that it has the abilities to dry the skin, as well as helping it decay rapidly. This will make the skin tags fall off faster.
- Greater celandine plant: When applied to the skin along with the essential oil, can be used to treat skin tags, warts, and scabies.
- Bloodroot: Is being used since the ancient time to treat skin issues such as skin tags.
- Fig plant: The extracts of this plant can be used for its antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
Is Tea Tree Oil Safe:
Tree tea oil is a safe ingredient for your skin. It is made of 100% natural ingredients. Since the oil is antifungal, antibacterial, and antiseptic, properties, not only is it safe for your skin, but it also protects your skin from different allergies and side effects. The tea tree oil is undergone various tests. These tests determine the concentration as well as its effect on the skin. Different concentrations are segregated for different skin types.
One of the reasons why this supplement can be deemed safe to use is because Tea tree oil is one of the only few essential oils which is recommended by doctors around the world. The reason behind this success is that it has been prepared by experts of the industry with maximum care to make sure that the oil gives maximum as well as the right effects.
- Make sure that this essential oil is not consumed orally. If consumed orally, can prove to be very poisonous.
- Start by applying only a little amount on the back of your palm to check for your allergies.
- Start the treatment by using a little amount and then gradually increase up to the prescribed amount.
- Be sure to check the prescribed amount on the tag of the bottles.