Remove Moles With No Fuss!
Moles are black pieces of skin that form due to the cells of the skin clustering at a place rather than spreading out evenly. They are usually brown or black. These moles can appear anywhere on the body whether in groups or as a single mole.
Most of the moles appear at the age of 20. Sometimes, a pigment called melanin concentrates at a point and forms a black spot. This might be bothersome, but for the most part is not harmful. There are other extra cellulite structures on the skin which appear like moles like skin tags, warts dermatofibromas, freckles, and lentigines. They all have a different cause and most of them are relatively harmless.
But in this article, we will focus on what moles are and how can you remove them safely and effectively.
Types Of Moles
There are two distinct types of moles- congenital nevi and atypical nevi.
Congenital nevi are the moles which are present on our bodies since birth. One in every hundred children born has this mole. This mole can, in the future, become cancerous and the only way to identify if there is any risk is to measure its size.
Atypical nevi (also known as dysplastic nevi) is the type of mole which appears in a larger than average. This mole is also irregular in shape. These moles tend to be hereditary and people who have this tend to have them in large numbers. Also, people with this type of mole have a greater chance of contracting cancer.
Mole Removal Techniques
For cosmetic purposes or otherwise, there are several methods which you can pursue to get your moles removed. These are:
Anesthesia is applied at the site of the mole and then, the mole is cut along with the surrounding skin. The wound is then closed and may leave you with a scar, which will fade over time.
This is similar to cutting it. Anesthesia is applied to the area of the moles and then they are shaved with a scalpel. The only residue that will be left is a pink dot.
Moles that are too small and are deemed non-cancerous are often removed using lasers. This method is used when there are multiple moles at hard-to-reach places. The only downside to this technique is that you will need more than one session of this treatment to get rid of these moles completely.
In this technique, the moles that are have grown into the deepest part of the skin are frozen using liquid nitrogen. The drawback is that it will leave a small blister at that place.
Natural Mole Removal Techniques
For the people who cannot afford the money, time or the pain that comes with the methods mentioned above, there are methods available for them to remove these moles at home.
There are several incidents of people left with scars trying to get rid of these moles at home, but it only happens when they do not carry out the procedures properly. For home remedies, it is best to go with the highest quality ingredients. It might seem expensive, but they will definitely be cheaper than opting for laser and surgical methods.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Moles
This is a relatively common ingredient that is available in so many people’s homes nowadays. Using Apple Cider Vinegar is a relatively safe method but there is a specific method which you should follow in order to make this successful and not hurt you.
The best option for you to choose from is to buy 100% raw, unprocessed, unfiltered ACV. This is to make sure that it will work as expected without any side effects. Another reason is that you can dilute the solution later, add additives that you want and use it for other purposes. You can procure ACV from various sources and also from Amazon, but just look out for the quality.
How To Remove A Mole With Apple Cider Vinegar
Apart from ACV, you ought to have other supplies in hand like cotton balls, water and bandages or tape. The method is as follows:
- Dip the cotton balls in apple cider vinegar solution and keep only the amount which is adequate for you.
- Keep this ball of cotton on top of the mole and make sure it covers a part of the surrounding areas.
- Secure this ball with a bandage or a tape. You can also use a band-aid for the safe if the mole is small.
- Let it be in that place overnight. If you feel any excessive burning sensation or irritation, then remove the ball, and wash the area with water. Re-apply the cotton ball, but this time, dilute the solution a little bit with water and then re-apply the bandage.
- Continue this procedure through the week and you will see that it will fall off.
- You might notice a wound at the place where the mole once used to be and it is normal. Treat it safely so as to not contract any other infection.
This method is painless, but you will feel a little irritation as ACV is acidic.
Safety Instructions For Removing Moles With Apple Cider Vinegar
As you know by now, the main ingredient of apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. Even at a concentration of 4-8%, it can be irritating and at worst, can cause acid burns.
Hence, you should take some precautions while using apple cider vinegar while treating your mole at home.
- Always have a cup of water at standby if you feel that the burning sensation is getting out of hand.
- Inform a doctor beforehand so that they can help you if and when you need it. Also, its always better if someone is keeping a track of your progress.
- If you have open wounds nearby, then try not to apply ACV to that.
- If you have moles near your genitals or near other sensitive organs, then get it done professionally. Do not try to remove it on your own.
- If you experience certain side effects like dizziness, breathing difficulties, increased heartbeat, etc.
There are so many people who say no to getting rid of their moles at home. The only dangerous method of getting rid of moles at home is cutting it. The solutions that are normally recommended are expensive and to be honest, are not really necessary. For most problems, you can treat them at home.
For certain moles at hard-to-reach places, it is best to approach a doctor as it might be hard for you at home to treat it. At such times, you must choose the safe route as trying to treat at home can be dangerous as you can hurt yourself.
Removing it at home can be really easy and you only need to follow the instructions properly in order for the method to work properly.