What Are Moles?
Moles are skin lesions that are very common and benign. They are often mistaken for freckles or skin tags. There is a common perception that moles are harmful in nature. However, that is not the case. This is because most moles are non-cancerous in nature. In very rare cases, some moles can be indications for melanoma, which is a type of harmful skin cancer. This specific set of skin abnormalities have a distinct set of features that set them apart from other skin lesions. Some of which are mentioned below.
- They can be raised or at an elevated level
- In some cases, they occur in clusters, while in some there is a solitary mole.
- These skin lesions are not specific to a particular section and can occur anywhere on your body.
- Changes in color are observed from time to time, they can be skin-colored, black or brown.
- These skin abnormalities are seen to occur in the first 25 years of a person’s life.
Moles are caused when skin cells, called melanocytes, grow in clusters and are not spread out in an even manner. These cells are made up of melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color. Therefore, it common for a mole to change color over time because of the surplus or deficiency of the pigment.
The most common way to get rid of a mole is to perform surgery by shaving or cutting the mole off. However, these methods can be painful and could also leave a scar. Amoils H Moles is an easy, safe and organic way to eradicate these moles from your body without any surgical intervention.
How Can You Get Rid Of Moles?
These skin lesions don’t pose any health or skin risk even if left untreated. However, since these moles are of a darker shade than your natural skin tone. They might be bothersome and not very pretty to look at. Your dermatologist might suggest some of these methods remove your skin tag.
- Ligation- With a string
- Using iodine drops
- Cutting through surgical methods
- Cauterization- burning the skin tag off
- Cryotherapy- freezing with liquid nitrogen
The above-mentioned methods may be quick, but using natural treatments like mole removal creams, such as Amoils H Moles are always a better and safer option. Over the counter creams and other topical applications are effective for removing moles.
What Are Amoils H Moles?
This mole removal formula is the perfect blend of essential oils and organic ingredients that are 100% natural and effective in getting rid of moles. Amoils H Moles works from deep within by targeting the root cause of the mole. The process leads to the mole shrinking in size and falling off with time. This formula is quite raved about because it is a painless method of removing moles without any form of scarring. Moreover, as an added bonus, the ingredients used to make this formula are FDA approved and hence are proven safe for your skin.
What Are The Benefits Of Amoils H Moles?
Natural and gentle formula:
There are various alternative ways to get rid of moles. However, most of them don’t promise a painless and scar-free option. This mole remover formula, on the other hand, works wonders by getting rid of your moles with the help of its gentle organic formula. This formula is 100% safe and natural and uses the best ingredients to cure your moles.
Treats moles all over the body:
Moles don’t target a specific area of your body. As a matter of fact, moles are known to grow anywhere on your body and are found in random spots. They can grow in singularity or in clusters. A unique aspect of this formula is that it works on all types of moles situated anywhere on your body. It is easy and convenient at the same time.
High quality all natural ingredients:
This gentle topical homeopathic application is made by combining a good mix of high-quality ingredients. What’s more, all the ingredients are safe and listed by the FDA. This means that even people with hypersensitive skin can use this formula with no hesitation.
Safely removes moles without any scarring:
Unlike other methods of mole removal, this formula does not cause any pain. This is because it uses organic ingredients to shrink the mole. Therefore, this process leaves no sign of scars or marks.
Tested by professionals:
The formula is the brainchild of skilled professionals and renowned doctors all over the world. Moreover, these ingredients are tested and approved by the FDA.
This mole removal formula can be used by one and all. The process is quite simple and doesn’t involve any complex procedures or fancy equipment. It can be used by all genders, all skin colors, and all ages.
What Type Of Moles Does Amoils H Moles Get Rid Of?
Almost all of us are grown with birthmarks or moles on our body. Although they are quite harmless in nature, in some situations, these moles can cause irritation, annoyance, or are removed for cosmetic purposes. There are different types of moles to work with some of which are,
- Junctional moles: Also called as junctional nevi, these moles are brown or black and are often raised or elevated. In this, the melanocytes are targeted in the dermo-epidermal junction of the skin
- Common in areas such as- genitals, face, arms, legs, the sole of the feet
- Compound moles: These moles have melanocytes present in both the dermo-epidermal junction as well as the dermis. Sun exposure is one of the most common reasons to acquire these moles.
- Dermal moles: A dermal mole has nevus cells nests in the dermal layer of the skin. They are flesh-colored dome-shaped skin lesions that are known to be smooth in nature.
- Sebaceous moles: These moles are identified by their yellow pigment and rough texture. Sebaceous moles are known to originate from glands that secrete excess oil.
- Blue moles: This mole gets its name from its distinctive color. These moles like most moles are benign and harmless. They occur often on the head, neck, and arms. Like most moles, these are raised at a level.
What Are The Ingredients Of Amoils H Moles?
The calendula is a plant, whose flower is used for a variety of medicinal purposes. Calendula officinalis is a popular healing agent. It is known to treat sore throats, menstrual cramps, muscle spasms as well as diseases like measles, jaundice, and smallpox. Regeneration of new skin tissue in wounds is one of its many attributes. Amongst some of its other benefits, it has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation in the throat and mouth.
Essential oil blend:
The best part about essential oils is that it is very versatile and has a number of uses. Each essential oil is used in a different manner to solve a particular problem. Essential oils such as oregano and clove are well known for mole removal. This is because they are quite potent and are plant-based oils that are ‘hot’ and help in drying out the mole. This enables it to fall off faster.
Ethanol is a simple alcohol. The ethanolic extract of Phytolacca decandra is used to treat a plethora of skin diseases like psoriasis and even mole removal.
Sesamum indicum seed oil:
This oil is a pale yellow colored oil that is extracted from sesame seeds. A lot of the ingredients used to make this oil are used in the products of the cosmetic and beauty industry. Sesamum indicum seed oil has a wide medical and cosmetic application. It has antibacterial properties that are well known for mole removal and cure common fungal infections.
Moles are in general harmless skin lesions, but in rare cases, they are signs of melanoma. Melanoma is a type of deadly skin cancer. Measures like chemotherapy are quite effective in killing the infected cells. However, such alternatives cause drastic side effects and drug resistance. Phytolacca decandra is known to reduce or remove the appearance of a mole without showing an increase in toxicity levels.
Thuja is a tree, whose leaves, and oil extracted from the leaves have a wide range of medicinal benefits. It works by strengthening the immune system and is great for joint pain and muscle pain. Another well-known property of thuja is that it is great for treating skin diseases and removes moles and warts. It is one of the most common homeopathic medicines and it works by eradicating the mole from its root.
Does Amoils H Moles work?
It is natural to be skeptical about using a mole remover formula. However, Amoils H Moles is a well-known formula for removing moles. This is because of its natural ingredients that have multiple beneficial benefits. The high quality of homeopathic extracts and a natural blend of essential oils has proven quite effective in removing moles. Irrespective of the fact that they are recent or old.
An important point to remember is that the duration and speed at which the formula works depends on the size of the mole. The formula might take a longer time to treat a mole that is bigger than the average size. Although the treatment time differs, it takes an average of 2-3 weeks for a mole to shrink in size and fall off with time. It is a known fact that surgery would take much lesser time and the results would be instant. However, surgical intervention more often than not leads to pain and scarring that might last for a lifetime.
This mole remover formula has been a huge hit among the masses. It has received a ton of positive reviews and feedbacks for a while now.
How To Use Amoils H Moles?
- Before using this mole remover formula, make sure to wash your hands well and clean.
- Shake the bottle well and apply the contents to the infected area.
- This has to be done for 3 times each day to ensure the full effect
- Make sure that you apply a generous application or dosage on moles that are larger than normal.
- You can also apply this by saturating a cotton swab or Q-tips in the formula and applying it to the affected area.
- It is important to remember that consistency is the key. You have to be regular in the application of this formula, for up to 3-4 weeks to see the desired results.
What Is The Recommended Dosage of Amoils H Moles?
To get the best results, this mole remover formula can be applied three times a day for 4-5 weeks or longer. It is a gradual process and takes time, however, it works in the best and natural way. The process might take longer depending on how large the mole is. The recommended dosage of Amoils H Moles depends on the situation of moles. Moles are neither gender specific, age specific or color specific. They can occur at any time to anyone. Right from children over the age of 4 to adults.
Precautions Amoils H Moles
- It is advised to keep this formula away from children.
- Avoid application of this formula anywhere near your eyes
- Pregnant mothers and breastfeeding mothers are required to stay off of this formula.
- It is advisable to consult a doctor if you are using other medications at the same time. This is because using this formula along with alternative medications might trigger certain unknown side effects.
- Make sure that you are regular in the application of this formula, otherwise, you wouldn’t be able to see the desired results.
Other Alternatives VS Amoils H Moles
There are various alternative methods you can use to get rid of moles. Some of them are mentioned below,
- Home remedies
- Cutting /excision
- Laser removal
However, most of these methods require surgical intervention, fancy equipment or complex procedures. Moreover, these methods are often painful and cause scarring that may last you a lifetime. Amoils H Moles, on the other hand, stands out from its alternatives as it is a gentle formula that can cure all kinds of moles. It has no proven side effects and its ingredients are approved and listed by the FDA.